Tiger Pride

Tiger Pride
Tiger Power

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Open House

I wanted to thank all of the parents that took the time to come visit me in room 29. I enjoyed meeting with all of you. I feel very fortunate to have such a great group of kids in my classes.
Having taught in the public school system has given me a great appreciation for Telesis Academy. My last public school class housed between 32-36 students at all times. This compared to my current 18 students, is outstanding.  Our class can really cover alot more material in a much shorter amount of time. Not to mention that I have the time to assist those that may be having an issue with a skill or assignment. Please feel free to contact me with any concerns or issues that may arise throughout the school year. Your comments and ideas are always appreciated.

No comments:

Post a Comment