Tiger Pride

Tiger Pride
Tiger Power

Tuesday, August 16, 2011

First week of the new school year !!!!

Hello Everyone,

We are well into our first week of school and the students are adjusting nicely. I am surprised at how well they have all adjusted so quickly. As I stated at the open house last week, I had never taught students quite so young. To be honest, I had never quite understood kindergarten students or the teachers who taught them. What I have found in a very short time, is that I enjoy the amazing attitudes of both kindergarten students and their teachers here at Telesis. All of them seem so eager to be here. It's been a wonderful experience thus far. I also wanted to thank you parents for the numerous that you donated to our class. This is greatly appreciated.

Best Regards,

Mr. Thomas

No comments:

Post a Comment